Monday, December 26, 2011

bathroom break goal: 60 seconds or less

So this may be a little TMI, but if you are a mom you can probably relate to this. Since Parker has started crawling, he has obviously been into everything. And have I done any childproofing? Of course not. I figured, why should I childproof? I'll just follow him around and take him away from anything dangerous/disgusting/expensive (read other posts to see how well this method works). So Parker is hanging out standing at the coffee table and I have to go to the bathroom, so I figure I'll just make it a quick one and leave the bathroom door open so I can see him while I'm in there. Parker watches me go in and decides after a few seconds that he doesn't want to be 10 feet away from me. So he crawls from the table to the bathroom.

Here is the funny part (at least I think it's funny): he got my address labels wrapped around his wrist while he was at the coffee table and as he crawled to me he unrolled almost the entire roll:


 Also, note that the cats were chasing and swatting at the address labels as Parker moved with them. It is kind of sweet that Parker likes to be near me at all times. I will remind him of how he wouldn't even let me go to the bathroom without him when he hates me as a teenager :)

2 comments:

  1. What's funnier is the fact that you take your camera with you when you go pee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha well i take my phone with me. you never know when you might need to call for help from the bathroom :)

    ReplyDelete